Our annual chair report presents and summarizes our research agenda of the selected year.
When we participate in large events or look back at our past research from a retro-perspective we realize the importance of sharing our experiences and knowledge. Please see below for a detailed list of our activities and reports provided.
- We provide you with an inside view of the SAPPHIRE '12. Further information can be found in our detailed report
- For SAPPHIRE '10 the EPIC chair was again invited to present its research findings. For more information please refer to our detailed report.
- SAPPHIRE '09 was the first SAP customer event our EPIC chair was invited to. See our detailed report for more information.
- March 2010, Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences Colloquium, UC Berkeley, Prof. Hasso Plattner, In-memory Database
- August 2009, SAP Academic Research Conference, Prof. Hasso Plattner, Enterprise Applications - OLTP and OLAP - Share One Database Architecture
- June 2009, SIGMOD 2009 Keynote, Prof. Hasso Plattner, Enterprise Applications - OLTP and OLAP - Share One Database Architecture